Friday, March 21, 2008

Fast Food Freestyle

In light of the recent McDonald's mishap, I'd like to lighten the mood and share one thing fast food is good for. That is, making raps about fast food. Here's a nice little youtube video I found showcasing an actual teen ordering from a fast food chain via rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLn45-7Pn2Y

If you didn't catch that, the rhymes go like this:

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce
Don't be frontin' son no seeds on a bun
We be up in this drive thru
Order for two
I gots a craving for a number nine like my shoe
We need some chicken up in here
In this dizzle
For rizzle my mizzle
Extra salt on the frizzle
Dr. Pepper my brother
Another for your mother
Double double super size
And don't forget the FRIES...

If you ever feel the compulsion to piss off a fast food attendant, just for the thrill of it, this rap's sure to do the trick.

No comments: