Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pissed.

Alrighty, if you're reading this, this means I'm no longer using my first blog, which I made this morning. You can find the link to it and the oh-so-well made post on it in the link below (I'm pretty sure someone like you can find it easily).

It turns out that something got screwed with my login and it won't recognize my password. So I got to thinking, and I hatched a plan to make a gmail account (dtv456@gmail.com if you're curious), use that as my email address, then make a wholly new blog. It's worked so far. Let's just see if those now-billionaires at Google (who sponsor this very blogging network by the way) are really that much dependable.

As for other things, I'm pissed as well, but those are other stories for other times.

1 comment:

NeoNix said...

BATO DA KALIBUTAN!

XOXO means hugs and kisses. :D

There are plenty of reasons to be pissed, but i hope it doesn't get to you. (Don't stop blogging, you just started!)


The internet gods are wrecking havoc. They are merciful still, however.